Thursday, May 2, 2013

Illustrator Rami Niemi - Art Directors Club Annual 91

As I've been getting ready for my senior show, I've also been keeping my eyes peeled for good posts for summer when I hope to be blogging a whole lot more. I wanted to take a moment to share these illustrations from Rami Niemi for the Art Directors Club Annual 91. I was giggling too much not to share.





See more after the jump!








You can check out more of the illustrations for the Art Directors Club Annual 91 here on behance  and you can check out more of Rami Niemi and you can see more of his other hilarious illustrations (of which there are many) here on his website

Here are some more by Rami Niemi (not the the Art Directors Club) because I can't not post them because they're so funny.






TEDglobal2012 from Rami Niemi on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment